The tale of a Minnesotan, living in Maine, Traveling to Tampa for the UCC General Synod 2011

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Snuggies and Synod

To snuggie or not to snuggie, that is the question...

On the train last week, I was very cold at night - the train is air conditioned, your body temperature drops and on top of that it was raining outside, so I was cold. So I've been thinking about getting a blanket for the trip home.

And then I saw that they have big, red, comma emblazoned snuggies for sale in the exhibition hall. Hmmm...

Now, if you are in the snuggie-yes camp, let me remind you that the ucc e-store is honoring the synod discount on all merchandise at 20%!!! And if you are a snuggie-no reader, well, they have lots of t-shirts and bumperstickers on sale too ;)

So, dear readers, what say you? Should I join the craze and try to evangelize on the train all at the same time?!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose you could use it at home too, and we could cut down on oil and electricity use.

    ReplyDelete